How do I stop being angry/jealous?

For around 4-5 months I was in a group chat and met a lot of new friends. I realized one of them (Let’s call her Madison) would be really stand-offish towards me and said a lot of passive aggressive things. Then around our friends she would act nice. I eventually started being passive aggressive back and we kind of... show more For around 4-5 months I was in a group chat and met a lot of new friends. I realized one of them (Let’s call her Madison) would be really stand-offish towards me and said a lot of passive aggressive things. Then around our friends she would act nice. I eventually started being passive aggressive back and we kind of had unresolved tension between us. I realized she would purposely say things just to get me heated, so I started ignoring her. She didn’t like this at all. She would get frustrated and make posts about me a lot. One day she unfollowed me on instagram and I texted her asking why. She said it was because we weren’t close and seeing our friends act nicely towards me make her feel anxious. I tried to keep the convo going but she left me on read. So I went on with my life. A month or so later she texted me an apology and said she got too playful with me and was trying to become a better person. I accepted and things were okay. Soon after, she would purposely leave screenshots uncropped so I could see that she was in a groupchat with our friends that I WASNT in... it wasn’t even a jealousy thing. It was the fact that she was trying to make me upset again. Or maybe it was me being paranoid. THEN I found out she hurt some of my other friends as well and I don’t like when people mess with my friends. I started to dislike her again and ever since then i’ve been having some kind of one-sided competition with her. (Continued down below)
Update: Madison caused a huge riot and called me out. Allof my friends are now calling me a liar and wont talk to me?? I did not do anything but she told them that I called her school and tried to get her expelled. I did not? And now she is texting me about how she “won”. Please helpme