is there somebody in your life you wouldn't trust with a gun,family ,friends,police,ect?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think there are a lot of people out there with weapons, because they want to prepare for something which may target or accuse them. Yet, they are not properly using or keeping that weapon because as we can already see, not that many people know how to handle weapons. There is just to much violence. It's a daily struggle. But I think if you really have a problem with someone, there should be some sort of authority figure who can mediate the situation, rather than even police using weapons on the innocent. Which, I know, goes into a complete different subject with guns, but to me, guns are bad and the person who carries them is just someone untrained and unprepared as we have seen.

• Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

The people I know with firearms are VERY responsible with them. Don't judge the majority over the .01% that make the news. The 99%ers aren't "interesting" enough, the ones that defend themselves or a cop legally with a legal firearm do NOT make the news. Liberal press suppresses this.

• james
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

American cops I could never trust for any thing.

• NiJo
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Most of the people in my life own guns. Not an issue here.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Everyone. Whether they're in my life or not is irrelevant.

• NiJo
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

So, for you, the first 9 amendments are the bill of rights?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

My Brother. Kids a psychopath. He tore our family apart and severed my dad's ear in half (Yet my dad still defends him). Once he got mad at my mom and ran upstairs to his room, where I found him cradling his AR-15. Literally hugging it and rocking back and forth.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No. my brother and sister are pretty ignorant, I don't want them next to me at Marana with an AK-47. Nor Dumb Douggy, he can't even handle a .22 safely. He allowed its Slight recoil to swing muzzle around until it pointed in my Ear ! Good thing it was a Bolt-Action...

Source(s): shot many firearms over 40 years, including automatics(BAR, STEN, PPS-41, PPSh-43, M1A1 Thompson, Uzi, 1910 Russiasn Maxim); NO accidents Except close one w/Dumb Douggy.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope, everyone in my life can be trusted with a gun, that's not that many people thou.

Let's put it this way if I can't trust them with a gun them they are probably not in my life.

• Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

I se Brits on Doc Martin disarming psychotics; they are so Careless with muzzles Because they haven't the training nor experience. I've even yelled at Cops who were--they Obeyed; mumble : " I had the safety on". BS...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I wouldn't trust anyone with a gun, people are prone to making bad decisions based on emotions and in the heat of the moment

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I know several people who I wouldn't trust with a gun. Not without proper training anyway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.