Is it a good idea to work as a foreign actor in Korea, gain experience and get a portfolio, to then try to make it in hollywood?

I have heard how difficult it is to make it in hollywood so I was thinking about becoming a full time actor in korea even if im a white girl, with the hope of getting a role in a netflix production or korean films that westerners might watch and then use it as a shortcut to make it in hollywood. Do you think is a... show more I have heard how difficult it is to make it in hollywood so I was thinking about becoming a full time actor in korea even if im a white girl, with the hope of getting a role in a netflix production or korean films that westerners might watch and then use it as a shortcut to make it in hollywood. Do you think is a good plan or I should from the beginning try getting minor roles in LA? Im just hesitating because I know the harsh competition in LA and worry about not having enough opportunities to work on my craft. On the other side I know in korea i can work much more but its korea not hollywood...