is it cheating to pull a tarot card, look at it, flip it over and spin it around to maybe change the orientation? if it changes is it valid?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

The second you see it you cannot change date. Especially if it's the death card. Or a fall in love card. Depends what it is. You cannot change your date. You might fool the tarot cardcar reading gypsy lady but you can't mess with your own fate.

• 6 months ago

YES, it would be considered "CHEATING", the card must be read as it falls.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

tarots are pulled to predict your future present and show your past of coarse these events may change as someone who can predict their future or know whats to come may avoid a decision because they either want to avoid a problem or change a outcome purposely to avoid a certain future outcome some may like a challenge and change their fate purposely to see what happens it all depends on the person sometimes it is not good for a person to know everything as they will not learn valuable lessons from the predicted and predestined outcome mostly people avoid the likes of others who they think wronged them but it could be you that was wrong or is wronging them its hard to get into another demension of knowledge if you avoid your problems without resolving the issue you won’t grow that way

• mary6 months agoReport

i pulled my card in relevance to my spirit guides. i pulled the devil. i decided to turn it over and spin it around to confirm that it wasn't the devil in reverse, because the devil in reverse it a frequent card for me. after that i got the devil in reverse. which one would be correct?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Is it cheating to pull a tarot card, look at it, flip it over and spin it around to maybe change the orientation? if it changes is it valid? no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.