Pls need answers: people that only believe in psychics! Does this mean there will be no more kids? Yes or no that’s all thank you?

A cousin that’s gifted told my mom years ago after having my youngest sister she was the last one... can’t remember if she said for now or for definite. Anyway a lot of fears and thoughts were coming to me a few months ago it was mainly to do with a guy that I’m on/off with, but in the back of my head my other... show more A cousin that’s gifted told my mom years ago after having my youngest sister she was the last one... can’t remember if she said for now or for definite. Anyway a lot of fears and thoughts were coming to me a few months ago it was mainly to do with a guy that I’m on/off with, but in the back of my head my other fears were coming about and one of them was about if my mom did have another kid. Anyway when I spoke to my cousin she said to take everyday day by day I’m too worry about the future and what will happen, just take everyday slow enjoy my family, my sisters... she also said that I’m young it’s important to keep my heart happy. She said ( I can’t remember if she started with saying one day or not) but she said: all I’ll have is my sisters all we will have is eachother and I’ll have to step in take care of my parents when they can’t no longer work. Now besides all she said does this mean she’s trying to say don’t worry about the future like my mom may have another kid or is she just saying that because I’m worry about this guy I like (but our relationship is a roller coaster) and that’s it it’s me and my two sisters no more siblings? Also she told me all this before the guy I’m having issues with hurt me more in the following week

My mom is going to be 45 in a few months
0