Do you think when Bolton told Trump they were going to fake an attack on some tankers to get Iran, he said "I don't want to know about it...?

Just like he did when Jared and Don Jr told him they were going to meet with Russians to try to get dirt on Hillary?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Manny
    Lv 5
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I doubt it, nothing boosts a president's popularity more than leading a nation through the hardships of a conflict. It worked for Bush. It's also a massive ego boost, as even people like me would have no choice but to look to him for leadership in such an hour of peril.

Iran will probably be the biggest war we'll be involved with since WWII, so who knows how far the chaos will extend. They say they intend to make nuclear weapons, and cut the world off of all the oil supplies they can. He may just use this to executive order his way to a permanent seat at the White House.

Source(s): I'm more afraid of Iran's capabilities, as they have terrorists cells around the Middle East and possibly abroad. I imagine many mass shootings and suicide bombings will be committed in the name of the Ayatollah.
    • Manny
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1140252529428717568 I guess you don't follow your own guy.

• 6 months ago

Oh, my yes. Meeting with Russians who say they had dirt on Hillary is WAAAY worse than paying $millions to a foreign national who uses Russian sources to put together a dossier of false information on your opponent. Hypocrite.

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

But better than starting a war on false pretenses getting thousands of Americans killed? That's OK?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It’s funny how quick the left is siding with Iran.

• John M
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, I don't think any of that really happened, it's just another fantasy invented by a liberal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It’s nice of them there at the mental hospital to let you use the computer once in a while.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

if they really did fake it, i doubt they'd tell him. trump likes to run off at the mouth way too much to trust him with anything like that

• John M
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You're not a believer of representative government I see, perhaps you should move to your beloved Russia, comrade .

• 6 months ago

Wow! Getting pretty desperate lib!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.