Steve asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

My boss keeps trying to put her personal life on to me, what the heck?!?!?

She keeps telling me to care care of her problems and her life like wtf?! Could I do anything about this? Can I report her to somebody? She never tells me to do anything take care of her kid with personal problems like helping his education and social security problems. Like wtf? She NEVER tells me to the jobs on legal paper and instead "saves" me for special occasions like these! I told her to let me do my f*cking job instead of taking care of her kid and she said she doesn't want me to work for her anymore! Wtf!!!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

wow, time to find new job bro.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Ian
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I hope your question makes sense to somebody.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

If she's asking you to baby-sit, instead of doing the duties you were hired for, that's unprofessional. She can probably weasel around it by the 'other duties as assigned' clause in your employment contract. The good news is, you are free to find another job. The bad news is, given the literacy you displayed in your post, you will only qualify for entry level jobs.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

You need to STFU.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

I can't even understand what you are trying to say.

Did she want you to baby sit and when you wouldn't she let you go. If she is the owner of the company, there is nothing illegal about that.

• Mog
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Typical. I had a boss who thought one of my duties was to hold his hand every time he had a personal problem. It really pissed me off when I had problems too and got absolutely no sympathy from him whatsoever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.