My boss keeps trying to put her personal life on to me, what the heck?!?!?

She keeps telling me to care care of her problems and her life like wtf?! Could I do anything about this? Can I report her to somebody? She never tells me to do anything take care of her kid with personal problems like helping his education and social security problems. Like wtf? She NEVER tells me to the jobs on... show more She keeps telling me to care care of her problems and her life like wtf?! Could I do anything about this? Can I report her to somebody? She never tells me to do anything take care of her kid with personal problems like helping his education and social security problems. Like wtf? She NEVER tells me to the jobs on legal paper and instead "saves" me for special occasions like these! I told her to let me do my f*cking job instead of taking care of her kid and she said she doesn't want me to work for her anymore! Wtf!!!!!