Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 6 months ago

I keep having non sexual dreams about my old history teacher, and I don’t know why but it is always linked with babies?

For the past two years I have had on and off dreams about my middle school history teacher. It is never anything sexual and I am not attracted to him in any way. In fact I think he is a little ugly. The weirdest part is that every time he is in my dream there are babies involved, they aren’t his, they are always my children but I don’t know why they are always linked in my dreams. Does anyone know why I am having dreams about him in general, or even just the babies in general, or why they are linked together. Any ideas?

For anyone who is wondering I will list out basically what happens in some of the dreams. The first dream happened two years ago. I was at an abandoned park that for some reason I knew was Disney land, and I had a baby in a stroller and we had to take cover for some reason. In a tree there was a monkey with a banana and I knew it was my middle school history teacher without a doubt. My most recent dream the same teacher gave me $10,000 for giving birth to twins.

• Jahal

Maybe there was something paternal about him. He perhaps has qualities that would be desired in a father, maybe knowledgeable, mature, etc. In jungian psychology dream interpretation, the characters in the dream represent aspects of the dreamer. Dreams are symbolic, not necessarily literal forms of expression. They can serve as guidance, warning, encouragement, and reflections of our subconscious feelings.

The history teacher could symbolize stability or patience. Maybe these are qualities you want to cultivate as a parent.

If you are a troll, you're certainly one of the more interesting ones@👿

Teachers can come in many forms - they may be our friends, relations or even total strangers. Dreaming of a teacher conveys mixed omens. Teachers are prominent features in our day-to-day life. The dream reveals many aspects of a person's emotional context. A teacher in your dream is a subconscious message to the inner child. It may be a message about a situation that you are going to face. It is important to consider possible advice or guidance. There is a future situation that can be either optimistic or pessimistic.

You are one bored troll

• kiersten6 months agoReport

No, this one is for my friend. She has had five dreams now. We are just having a fun night trying to figure out our dreams

You dont explain what goes on in the dream so my only guess is maybe you look up to him in some way. Through either advice, father figure or problem solver.

I've got a controversial idea. Maybe it is not your dream at all, but his? He is a sexual predator--promising you babies--oldest trick in the book.