I keep having non sexual dreams about my old history teacher, and I don’t know why but it is always linked with babies?

For the past two years I have had on and off dreams about my middle school history teacher. It is never anything sexual and I am not attracted to him in any way. In fact I think he is a little ugly. The weirdest part is that every time he is in my dream there are babies involved, they aren’t his, they are always my... show more For the past two years I have had on and off dreams about my middle school history teacher. It is never anything sexual and I am not attracted to him in any way. In fact I think he is a little ugly. The weirdest part is that every time he is in my dream there are babies involved, they aren’t his, they are always my children but I don’t know why they are always linked in my dreams. Does anyone know why I am having dreams about him in general, or even just the babies in general, or why they are linked together. Any ideas?
Update: For anyone who is wondering I will list out basically what happens in some of the dreams. The first dream happened two years ago. I was at an abandoned park that for some reason I knew was Disney land, and I had a baby in a stroller and we had to take cover for some reason. In a tree there was a monkey with a... show more For anyone who is wondering I will list out basically what happens in some of the dreams. The first dream happened two years ago. I was at an abandoned park that for some reason I knew was Disney land, and I had a baby in a stroller and we had to take cover for some reason. In a tree there was a monkey with a banana and I knew it was my middle school history teacher without a doubt. My most recent dream the same teacher gave me $10,000 for giving birth to twins.