My wife is being accused of hitting and being disrespectful towards our family in LA after an incident happened. Is she innocent?

Do you all think my wife attacked this woman first or that I know my wife has a sister of being mentally and physically abusive towards our twenty six year old daughter but she always treated everyone else nicely. She never hit anyone except else her. not me, not our two sons. My wife's sister is severely sick... show more Do you all think my wife attacked this woman first or that I know my wife has a sister of being mentally and physically abusive towards our twenty six year old daughter but she always treated everyone else nicely. She never hit anyone except else her. not me, not our two sons. My wife's sister is severely sick with cancer. Her daughter is taking care of her in LA and it's pretty hard trying to take care of someone who's sick, it's very draining. My wife's sister is so sick she can't even drive anywhere. My wife's side of the family lives in LA. Everyone knows it's not cheap to go there especially since she was gone for two weeks, so we saved money for months for her plane ticket, food, any activities she would want to do etc etc. The first week she stayed with her nieces and nephews and she appeared to be enjoying herself with her nieces and nephews. It seemed as though it was the happiest she was in a while. I received pictures of her having fun in the casinos, going to the beach, getting her nails done, and the like.She was smiling a lot and laughing a lot in some videos I saw of her as well. It was the second week she was there that drama started happening. The second week she relocated to stay with her sister's daughter and there was a massive blow out. The daughter was mad because she pays two thousand in rent and her boyfriend pays two thousand and her boyfriend couldn't stay there because sick mom was staying in that room.
Update: her daughter told her mom ( my wife's sister) that she needed to hurry up and get better so she could get her boyfriend back in the apartment. My wife heard her and told her she can't talk to her like because she's sick. So apparently the daughter punched my wife repeatedly
Update 2: hen both my wife and her sister started crying. and then my wife ended up getting kicked out of the apartment and having to sit on the street with her stuff for hours on end until she could get a hotel ( she ended up having to pay $400 for a hotel
Update 3: Now the situation has escalated and the woman and her boyfriend texted my wife and said that she has demons in her closet and that my wife needs to tell the whole story if she's going to run my wife. they said that my wife was being disrespectful and hit her first. My son thinks that they are lying on my wife... show more Now the situation has escalated and the woman and her boyfriend texted my wife and said that she has demons in her closet and that my wife needs to tell the whole story if she's going to run my wife. they said that my wife was being disrespectful and hit her first. My son thinks that they are lying on my wife but my daughter said there's three sides to every story.
Update 4: my daughter was like " nobody else is going to deal with her crap passive aggressively like you do. she probably pushed someone too far. you're only hearing what she wants you to hear most likely." But i don't believe my wife that woman though.