Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 7 months ago

Am i lazy or just depressed?

So im 23 years old and im very lonely. I don't have any friends or girlfriend. Currently, i have literally no motivation in life. I flunked out of college and know i just work at a crappy grocery store job part-time which i hate. Im not sure what is wrong with me whether im just being lazy because i literally have no motivation to do anything i rather just sleep 10 hours a day. What could be wrong with me?

exercise can help

Hey, im 13 and went through a pretty similar situation, i had very lack of motivation and didn't really have friends, stopped going to school and just really felt terrible, for me this was because i never socialised, now that i've gone back to school and recovered i feel much better and cant be asked to even think about depression, You could have the same problem as i did and just need to socialise more, so if you think that's true i'd recommend going back to college (all up to you ofc). Or yes you could have depression, so if you don't feel like you have the same problem as i did then i recommend you see a doctor and speak to them about your problems, Good luck (:

• justin

i would talk to a doctor

• Irina W7 months agoReport

no
      don't go to the doctor. They will make you more sick.

With the money you earn at your job purchase a firearm and self inflict yourself that way you aren’t alive no more. :)

It's different than laziness

I guess it's like depression but I don't know how to get out of it, I guess just keep moving forward, maybe it's just a period that you have to get through, maybe you'll find someone or something that will give you a purpose and that will certainly help.

see a therapist or get counseling about this