How can I find a programming expert for my Capstone (Senior Project)?

My school requires a Capstone Project to graduate, and, for those who do not know much about Capstone, it requires that I have an expert (someone who works or has worked substantially enough hours in the related field) who can mentor and communicate with me throughout the process of my project. My project will be... show more My school requires a Capstone Project to graduate, and, for those who do not know much about Capstone, it requires that I have an expert (someone who works or has worked substantially enough hours in the related field) who can mentor and communicate with me throughout the process of my project.

My project will be on creating a virtual assistant (using Jasper with a Raspberry Pi), and I want to start; however, none of my hours or any progress I do counts until I have a signature from a designated expert.

Basically, I need someone who works or has worked in programming (a virtual assistant with Python, preferably but not required) and is willing to mentor me throughout my project. I do not have any connections or know anyone for this topic; I have tried to contact people and find friends of friends and friends of my parents friends but to no avail.

If anyone can help by recommending someplace to look or someone to ask or if by slim chance you can help, that'd be greatly appreciated.