Any ideas on why systolic BP increases out of the blue?

My mom is a very healthy 69 y/o with no problems.Shes been on coumadin for 5 years with no problems Out of the blue, 1 week after coming back from Jerusalem, she experiences high BP (around 145 - 165 over 60 -70. Diastolic is always normal and gets lt.headed, weird sensation on bottom L foot, dry mouth and nausea... show more My mom is a very healthy 69 y/o with no problems.Shes been on coumadin for 5 years with no problems Out of the blue, 1 week after coming back from Jerusalem, she experiences high BP (around 145 - 165 over 60 -70. Diastolic is always normal and gets lt.headed, weird sensation on bottom L foot, dry mouth and nausea and an urge to pee. Labs are normal and shes not diabetic. 60 min. later, she is fine and BP drops back to 120/80 (diastolic always ranges between 55-80. Normally 60. She had internal bleeding after an endoscopy and had to stop coumadin. Hasn't been on it for about 6 months.GI system is back to normal except she is taking nexium now. she still experiences weird BP fluctuations out the blue. The cardiologist said she is fine. He did Stress test, Blood work, holter monitor, ect. The neurologist, hematologist, GI,PCP and podiatrist all say she is fine.GI keeps saying it is dyspepsia and she's fine.I think theres something.She always travels to the middle east so it is not like she ate or drank anything different. Sometime I joke and say someone did some sort of voodoo.There was some family issue that happened b4 she came back to the U.S. I really don't know what to do or where else to take her. Any suggestions?
I feel like the doctors think "it is in her head" but I know my mom.She never complains a day in her life and is rarely sick. Its really frustrating.Any suggestions on medical campuses, facilities, or idea on what is going on or where to take her.
0