Luke
Luke asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 6 months ago

How can I add a new search engine to Edge?

I'm trying to change the Edge search engine to Google.

Every website I look at says to go to advanced settings, click on "Change search engine" and then select Google from the list.

The problem is, Google doesn't appear on the list. The only options on the list are Bing or CNET dowonload search.

How can I add Google to the list?

A search engine is a type of website that you can use to access reliable web pages. The job of a search engine is to get you the right answer/solution to the search phrase that you enter.

Open Edge.

Go to Settings by tapping the three-dot button on the top right.

Scroll down and press the Advanced Settings box.

Tap the dropdown arrow at the end of the "Search the address bar with" field. ...

Select Add New.

Select your favorite search service from the options availabl

• Lv 7

you have to go to google.com first. it's very stupid.

Here's how you do it first make your start page www.google.com now go a little bit further down the list and you'll come to the start page again make it www.google.com now push the home button and the page should go to Google now go back to your menu and go to where it says search providers you will now see Google on your list of search providers select Google and make it your default.

• Fred

While using Edge, go to google.com and then go to Settings, Advanced. When you go to change the search provider, Google will now appear on the list.