Not fair at all?

So I’m in middle school and have an IEP. I have Adhd. The teachers a few months back reported to my case manager that I was not focusing in class and very hyper. I was like really, do they even read the IEP, and rad my diagnosis’s. My case manger told my mom right away. I hate my school, anyway, How can I avoid... show more So I’m in middle school and have an IEP. I have Adhd. The teachers a few months back reported to my case manager that I was not focusing in class and very hyper. I was like really, do they even read the IEP, and rad my diagnosis’s. My case manger told my mom right away. I hate my school, anyway,

How can I avoid meeting with my case manager, she makes me feel more stressed out and tells my mom every word for word I say. I understand she is trying to help me, but she is making my life miserable. I want nothing to do with her, she is so annoying. She does not leave me alone. She takes me out of class, to talk to her, well I’m working. I don’t need help, nor want it. I HATE HER. How can I avoid it? Please help.