Are there any men who feel abused by their wives?

My wife talks down on me and bashes me in front of both our friends and our families and she tells them things I don’t want them knowing. When we discuss private personal matters between us as husband and wife I find myself having to ask her time and time again not to tell others and she does it anyway. She talks... show more My wife talks down on me and bashes me in front of both our friends and our families and she tells them things I don’t want them knowing. When we discuss private personal matters between us as husband and wife I find myself having to ask her time and time again not to tell others and she does it anyway. She talks badly about me to our children to turn them against me and that hurts them and I. My daughter just recently asked me “Daddy why does mommy say you’re a bad man are you a bad man?” I told her mom was just having a bad day and she was angry because I forgot to put away the dishes and than I took her out for ice cream. I’m not a bad man and I don’t understand what’s going on. I love my wife I love my children and I work very hard to support them. Once in awhile I’ll be too exhausted to get household chores done but I always do I never let my wife down. Anytime she needs anything I bend over backwards for her because that’s what husbands are supposed to do but this abuse whatever it is it’s gotta stop and there’s a lot more I didn’t mention because I’m running out of time got a lot to do.
8 answers 8