Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 7 months ago

I saw a dog owner pick up a dog and give him a drink from a public water fountain,from now on I carry my own water, it's totally gross,agree?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

No. Humans have more germs than dogs. Their saliva kills bacteria.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

actually, I have heard that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans mouth - because of the spacing between the teeth.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Oh come on - you honestly think people carry no germs? I would not want to drink from a public water fountain in the first place - we carry bottled water. Most public water fountains are warm and the water tastes yucky.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Look if you gotta drink you gotta drink. It’s better than Africa. At least they’re grateful for water

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hannah
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Public water fountains are gross either way. Water bottle is the best way to go. 👍

Actually there's a park downtown in my city that has water fountains for people and then down below there's one for your dog, you use your foot to turn it on. I thought that was pretty cool.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Definitely, no more gross than a person drinking from it. Less gross, actually, as a thought.

• 💜
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

A dog drinking from the fountain is a deal breaker for you, but you’re fine with drinking after hundreds of random strangers from the fountain?

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Not any grosser than all the little kid's sucking on it.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Nope, he knew his dog was thirsty too. I think it's cute.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes extremely disgusting in my opinion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.