Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 months ago

Just found out she s pregnant?

I slept with this girl unprotected a month ago and used the old pull out method (no need for lectures). She recently, and by recently I mean within the last few days, took a test that came up pregnant. Again, intercourse was a month ago. Since sleeping with me she has unbroken up with her ex and they ve been having sex. He doesn t use the pull out method given the number of kids he already has. She didn t tell.me she was pregnant, I was actually told by a friend who knows her who told me through general combo. Again, I am not looking for a lecture and am completely aware of what I need to be doing in the future. However, I am still going to ask what do you think the logical chances are that the kid is mine? Thanks ahead of time for your input.

Pull out used to be the means of birth control back in the days when people had 10 or more kids.

So the one time I was in your girlfriend's situation I was sleeping with three men (don't judge) I am pretty sure it's from a one night stand. The doctor usually estimates pregnancy on the first time you had sex since your last period.

Either way I had my FWB take me to the clinic and we has it dealt with. Sucked. And I learned my lesson.

My boyfriend who was my other FWB at the time always used the pullout method and we still do (four years later I had to quit bcp because it was negative to my health) and haven't been pregnant since because he is on top of it unlike those other guys. He is very sure of what he wants in life and knows he would take responsibility so doesn't risk it.

Either way sounds like your hook up knows it's not your crap. And if it is she won't say anything she wants her ex and he can pay for it.

• LizB

If she's around 5-6 weeks right now, it's very possibly your kid.

One guy had unprotected sex, another had protected sex. Which do YOU think is more likely to be the father?

No way to know for sure without a paternity test, but if she and her current partner use birth control, and she hasn’t been with any other guys, odds are not in your favor.

Have no idea without information on your cycles and the actual dates. If she says it's your kid, insist on a DNA test.

You had unprotected sex with her. Based upon what you've written, her ex had protected sex with her. So odds are 90% or higher that you're the father. Start setting aside money for child support payments.