Just found out she s pregnant?

I slept with this girl unprotected a month ago and used the old pull out method (no need for lectures). She recently, and by recently I mean within the last few days, took a test that came up pregnant. Again, intercourse was a month ago. Since sleeping with me she has unbroken up with her ex and they ve been having... show more I slept with this girl unprotected a month ago and used the old pull out method (no need for lectures). She recently, and by recently I mean within the last few days, took a test that came up pregnant. Again, intercourse was a month ago. Since sleeping with me she has unbroken up with her ex and they ve been having sex. He doesn t use the pull out method given the number of kids he already has. She didn t tell.me she was pregnant, I was actually told by a friend who knows her who told me through general combo. Again, I am not looking for a lecture and am completely aware of what I need to be doing in the future. However, I am still going to ask what do you think the logical chances are that the kid is mine? Thanks ahead of time for your input.
6 answers 6