Do you not let it go to your head when random men fall in love with you?

Because I fall in love with the look of other strippers at the same time men are looking at me. Some are just drunk strippers but I don't mean those girls. There are 3 girls there who I think are perfectly beautiful. A blonde angel who doesn't look like a typical blonde, a girl with reddish hair and... show more Because I fall in love with the look of other strippers at the same time men are looking at me. Some are just drunk strippers but I don't mean those girls.
There are 3 girls there who I think are perfectly beautiful. A blonde angel who doesn't look like a typical blonde, a girl with reddish hair and tattoos which doesn't sound good but she looks good, and a girl who I think is Puerto Rican or something similar.
When I saw the look the red head gave her customer I felt turned on, what a good actress haha. I sometimes wonder how men give us so much money but if she did that to me I would pay her too!
And about 3 who I think are beautiful just not AS dreamy in my opinion but to others they are. One is goth but cute, one is thicker/chubby but pretty, and one is black with nice makeup/hair and not too big....see I know how to appreciate variety, beauty is beauty no matter the stats.
And the rest aren't my taste but they appeal to some kind of fetish that men have...