If I work at Gamestop and graduate from college to be a teacher, will employers judge me negatively for working at a place that sells games?

I am a huge video game collector and never really had a job before. I want to work part time at Gamestop to help myself through college, but I am really nervous. I m in college focusing on a major in education, because I adore learning and I want to teach elementary grade. I m really scared though, that future... show more I am a huge video game collector and never really had a job before. I want to work part time at Gamestop to help myself through college, but I am really nervous. I m in college focusing on a major in education, because I adore learning and I want to teach elementary grade.
I m really scared though, that future education employers may view me in a bad light because of Gamestop. I fear going to get a job as a teacher and my interviewer may see me as not good enough, because in college I worked at Gamestop.