My mom won't pull me out of my animation class!?

I'm a 14 year old girl who loves animation, and i'm really good at animation too. Because of this, my parents forced me to take an animation class completely against my will. This class is not at my school. It's an extracurricular I do outside of school. I take this class after school on Tuesdays and... show more I'm a 14 year old girl who loves animation, and i'm really good at animation too. Because of this, my parents forced me to take an animation class completely against my will. This class is not at my school. It's an extracurricular I do outside of school. I take this class after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and on Saturdays. I love this class and all the projects we do, but I don't like the teacher. The teacher in this class is a very rude, disrespectful woman who doesn't care at all about her students. She won't help anyone with their work, she does rude things and she is very hard to please. For example, one time, she accused me of not paying attention in class when I really was paying attention. I'm not a slacker! I have Asperger's and struggle to look at my teachers when they are talking, but i'm still listening to them. Also, one day, I had a pimple, and she decided to rudely stare at my pimple and then tell me to go to the bathroom and cover it up with makeup! How rude is that? Another time, she made me take off my hoodie when I was cold, and when I took it off, she actually took my hoodie away from me! She said that feeling cold would help me concentrate better! That's not true! It did NOT help me concentrate better! In fact, it made me feel uncomfortable because all I was wearing was a tank top underneath! This teacher acts really nice and caring in front of parents, so my parents believe that this teacher is really nice and caring, which is not true at all!
Update: I tried to tell my parents about how she treats me, but they don't believe me. In fact, they take the teacher's side and accuse me of being disrespectful in her class. I am NOT disrespectful at all in her class! In fact, i'm probably the most mature and respectful student in her class! A lot of the kids... show more I tried to tell my parents about how she treats me, but they don't believe me. In fact, they take the teacher's side and accuse me of being disrespectful in her class. I am NOT disrespectful at all in her class! In fact, i'm probably the most mature and respectful student in her class! A lot of the kids in her class are immature and not so respectful. All of my teachers at school love me and some of them even consider me their favorite student, but my animation teacher treats me badly.
Update 2: My classmates in her class all agree with me that she's bad, and some parents have even pulled their kids out of her class because of how bad she is. I asked my parents to please pull me out of her class because of how unhappy she makes me, but they just got upset with me and called me an ungrateful brat... show more My classmates in her class all agree with me that she's bad, and some parents have even pulled their kids out of her class because of how bad she is. I asked my parents to please pull me out of her class because of how unhappy she makes me, but they just got upset with me and called me an ungrateful brat because this class is "good for me" and "a great opportunity" and they even threatened to ground me if I didn't stop complaining. This is just a normal animation class, no more than that.
Update 3: We can easily find a similar class with a different, much nicer teacher, but my parents want me to stay in my current class. I would just take an animation class at my school, but my school doesn't have one. That's why I have to take one outside of school. Please don't tell me to wait until i'm 18... show more We can easily find a similar class with a different, much nicer teacher, but my parents want me to stay in my current class. I would just take an animation class at my school, but my school doesn't have one. That's why I have to take one outside of school. Please don't tell me to wait until i'm 18 and then leave that class! I don't want to put up with this teacher for 4 more years! I want to be able to enjoy my teen years, not be miserable during them!
Update 4: Should I tell another trusted adult about my animation teacher? Please help me! I'm so miserable because of her!