Astronomy help?

1. What is the temperature of a star (in Kelvin) if its peak wavelength is 1,200 nm (that is, 1200 x 10^-9 m)? 2. Star A is 3.2 times hotter than Star B. How many times brighter is Star A than Star B? 3. What is the peak wavelength of light coming from a star with a temperature of 7,750 K? 4. Star A is 125... show more 1. What is the temperature of a star (in Kelvin) if its peak wavelength is 1,200 nm (that is, 1200 x 10^-9 m)?

2. Star A is 3.2 times hotter than Star B. How many times brighter is Star A than Star B?

3. What is the peak wavelength of light coming from a star with a temperature of 7,750 K?

4. Star A is 125 times brighter than Star B. How many times hotter is Star A than Star B?

These are the four examples of problems I have. I just need to know how to solve these types of problems. Please don't do them for me.
0