Can you order poutine without cheese curds at restaurants in Canada?

If I wanted to plan on going to Canada, and was interested in trying poutine, I was wondering if you can order poutine with no cheese curds on it. Can you order poutine without cheese curds on it yes or no?

I just want to know! I want some answers please!
Update: I don't have an allergy or an intolerance to cheese or cheese curds, but I just prefer not to have it on my food or my poutine! It's just my personal preference.
Update 2: I don't have an allergy to milk and I'm not lactose intolerant, but I just prefer not to have cheese curds on my poutine. It's just my personal preference.
Update 3: And I'm not on a dairy-free diet or anything, again it's just my personal choice.
Update 4: I just don't like how cheese curds taste! It's just really gross tasting to me! I'm not going dairy-free or anything, and it's not because of the milk in the cheese curds doesn't agree with my stomach, but I just prefer not to have cheese curds, cheese curds just simply taste really yucky... show more I just don't like how cheese curds taste! It's just really gross tasting to me! I'm not going dairy-free or anything, and it's not because of the milk in the cheese curds doesn't agree with my stomach, but I just prefer not to have cheese curds, cheese curds just simply taste really yucky to me!