Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Should the Democrats debate the issue of open borders vs the criminalization of immigration?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

No, because despite the often repeated lie by cons, Democrats don’t want open borders.

• 6 months ago

Borders should be open because borders don't really exist.

• Stuart
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Trump is a criminal

• 6 months ago

Hmmm...wonder why they'd waste their time with 2 straw men...except for that I HAVE criminalized immigration and asylum seeking in violation of U.S. and international laws and treaties...But I can do whatever the phuck I want! MAGA!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

The Left works hard to falsely combine the separate issues of legal immigration and illegal aliens. Don't fall for it.

• skeptik
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

And the Right continues to falsely claim they oppose illegal immigration but love legal immigration. Then turn around and attack conservative strawmen for what is actually legal immigration.

If I had a nickel for every conservative who claimed asylum-seekers were "illegals" ...

• 6 months ago

Republicans had all the power for a long while. Why didnt they fix the immigration problem you all seem to think we have?

• skeptik
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I wish you luck with that.
      He's not known for paying attention, though.

• 6 months ago

We need to import as many racial and ethnic minorities as possible, then naturalize those immigrants and make them citizens who will vote Democrat. This is the fastest way to destroy the GOP, and destroying the GOP is the best way to save America.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Your trolls are too obvious, honey.

When you get all big and growed-up, I'm just SURE that you'll do better. Until then, listen to moms and your "teachers", hear!

NEXT!!!!!

• 6 months ago

Why would they?

Since those aren't their actual stances.

• 6 months ago

Right after then take a field trip to a very busy abortion clinic to watch. All day.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 6 months ago

But that's not what the other position is.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.