Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 6 months ago

How do i access a mac laptop (files) without a password and also without changing the password?!?

So my sister is on holiday and i have important stuff on her laptop

there is a guest username however i cant access her files, i know how to get into a mac laptop without passtbut i dont want her password resetted? I need to just delete some photos that she is trying to blackmail me with.

Favorite Answer

"sister is on holiday and i have important stuff on her laptop"

Why would any of us think you are a sneak who wants to break into your sistser's computer? Call your sister in Bora Bora and ask for her password. If she says no, give it up, dude!!!! If you want to create important documents, BUY YOUR OWN COMPUTER.

<O-O>

• Ducky

You can’t

Why would Apple allow you to access someone’s files without needing the password? Would you want to own a computer where anybody could access your files without your permission?

Unless she's completely out of reach, ask her.

By accessing it yourself