Men, what does it mean when my crush did this to me?

he came up to hug me goodbye, but placed his hand, very low on my back. Just above my butt and tapped my lower back like you do to a woman's ***. Hugged me tight and then walked away. I stood there, like what the hell just happened? lol

• Rick
    Best Answer

It means he's very attracted to you and he loves you.

• Janet

Men touch women.

All women who LET them touch.

They think about sex most of the time, and look for sex the way women look for love.

These are the guidelines for what actions mean what, when it comes to men

(1) If he asks you out on a date, he wants sex. He may want more than just sex, but that cannot be known for some time.

If he is not asking you out, he's not interested in you .. for anything. OR he is so screwed up that it would all painfully fall apart anyway.

(2) If he is STILL dating you 6 months later, he LIKES you.

(3) If he asks you to MARRY him, after at LEAST a year of steady dating, then he loves you. But note if he just asks you to live with him, this doesn't necessarily mean he loves you ... it could be just that he likes convenient sex and you don't bug him too much. Also note that men who fall fast and hard, and ask you to marry them BEFORE they've dated you a year or more ..they are not in love with you .. they are in love with their fantasy and with being "in love with being in love". Which always dies out and usually the relationship dies out with it too.