Are there any iPhone music player apps that can save your place in multiple playlists at once?

Getting fed up with how the default music app keeps glitching on me, and thinking of trying a third party one. But in researching the alternatives, I can’t seem to find one thing on my mental wishlist mentioned anywhere. I really want to be able to be in the middle of a shuffled playlist, switch to a completely... show more Getting fed up with how the default music app keeps glitching on me, and thinking of trying a third party one. But in researching the alternatives, I can’t seem to find one thing on my mental wishlist mentioned anywhere. I really want to be able to be in the middle of a shuffled playlist, switch to a completely different playlist, and then later come back to the first one in the same spot I left it. And save the second one for later, etc. Indefinitely. Each separate playlist would have its own save state that would be stored in memory until I decide to either shuffle that playlist again or play it in order. Wouldn’t this be simple enough to program? Has anyone done it?