Can’t find favorite childhood book?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

There's alot of good books yknow

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's on the top shelf of the closet, wedged in between your Rainbow Brite and the styrofoam model of the solar system that your mum made for your science project.

• 6 months ago

How many years have passed since you were a little girl?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

An at-least-similar good book about mermaids is "Mermaid Tales from around the World" by Mary Pope Osborne, a beloved contemporary author of dozens of well-researched and well-written books for children of all ages. The cover art features a mermaid with a green tail, and she does have sparklies in her hair. There are tales (no pun intended) of mermaids in China, Iran, and Africa, etc.

If it's your book, you might also enjoy reading some of Mary's many other good books, e.g. "Tales from the Odyssey," "American Tall Tales," "Favorite Medieval Tales," "Run, Run, as Fast as You Can," and of course the Merlin Mission series.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

(Question asker here) I had this favorite book that I used to get at the library all the time as a little girl. It was some anthology of myths about mermaids. It was less of a story book and more like a history book, but still for kids. It had tons of illustrations of mermaids from different cultures around the world. The cover had a mermaid with a green tail, and was decorated with beads and sequins. I got nostalgic about it but can’t find it anywhere.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.