As an Anarchist what is the best method of dealing with government/authority?

Do we attempt to go off grid (again), avoiding the impure influence of immoral lifestyles of those within the legal domination system? Or do we actively attempt to get in amongst the vulgar system to attempt a mental subversion of pro government thinkers and ultimate sabotage of its internal workings? My worry... show more Do we attempt to go off grid (again), avoiding the impure influence of immoral lifestyles of those within the legal domination system?

Or do we actively attempt to get in amongst the vulgar system to attempt a mental subversion of pro government thinkers and ultimate sabotage of its internal workings?

My worry with infiltration is beginning to humanise those who work for the government. (People who we know to be working to oppress us for the bribes of the ruling class) We (Anarchist/sympathisers) should obviously wish to remain distinct from such oppressive peoples.

To give some background, I'm ex commune myself and have previously done as much as possible to avoid dealing with legalities or other things such as any blatant marketing of my group's ideals. It was my belief that separation from government would bring me peace, active sabotage by freedom fighting groups is after all an risky business, however, the government arrested members of my commune and took away those who I held dearly to state custody.

Their heinous actions must for liberties sake surely be met with action, I simply refuse to live under the thumb of anyone and truly advocate for all out revolution, non-policed zones, collectivisation of all lands and so on. Perhaps as this seems so far from happening what we need to consider any tactical possibilities to end all forms of oppression forever.
Update: My revolutionary ideas involve: Grooming the young who may get into positions of power and use them as sleeper cells awaiting call to sabotage/survey internal workings. Deliberate provocation of the gov' in order to cause reactions that make them look bad (to sway public opinion). To take some gov'... show more My revolutionary ideas involve:

Grooming the young who may get into positions of power and use them as sleeper cells awaiting call to sabotage/survey internal workings.

Deliberate provocation of the gov' in order to cause reactions that make them look bad (to sway public opinion).

To take some gov' scum hostage and offer their release in exchange for those who've been taken hostage in the gov' prisons (This could be also used in context of a large anti-prison/humanitarian agenda).