My husband would rather wear husbands silicone wedding ring than the one I purchased for him.?

I know a wedding ring isn’t really that important but my husband would rather wear his silicone wedding band before he wears the ring that I spent tons of money on. It makes me feel a bit uneven. I asked him why he still wears it and he basically said “ a ring is a ring at least I’m wearing something” but why would... show more I know a wedding ring isn’t really that important but my husband would rather wear his silicone wedding band before he wears the ring that I spent tons of money on. It makes me feel a bit uneven. I asked him why he still wears it and he basically said “ a ring is a ring at least I’m wearing something” but why would you rather wear a 3$ ring over the nice ring that I purchased you? I know someone is going to say my argument is stupid but had I known he wasn’t going to wear it I would’ve saved my money or purchased something less expensive. I mean I literally went broke buying this ring.

Btw he use to work at a job that basically told them that jewelry isn’t allowed and told them to purchase a silicone band if they want to wear their wedding band. The job he worked at manufactured cars and they’ve basically didn’t want them scratching the cars up with their jewelry. That’s where all of this started. But he doesn’t work there anymore and hasn’t worked there in months.