Daniel asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 6 months ago

I gave my friend my bank card?

I gave my friend my bank card to save for me, he had an incident with the police and they found the card and took it off him, what should I do?

Report card as missing, bank will cancel it and send you a new one

Cancel the card, tell them it's lost.

Call the bank. Cancel the card. Have them send you a new one.

Go to the police department and ask the police for your bank card and tell the police that your friend I had permission to use it on your behalf there's nothing illegal about that unless of course you gave it to your friend to go purchase some crack cocaine or heroin or some illegal drug.

• Lolly

Tell your bank it was lost and they will replace it.

• DON W

Your question is strange. Why did you give your card to your friend "to save for me"? Why did the police confiscate the card--because they thought he/she had stolen it? Normally the police will give such things back when the person is released.

• krystine6 months agoReport

Obviously because he is the one that stole somebody's card and got caught and wants to know what's going to happen lol

Call the bank, report it lost and will issue a new one with a new number. Do NOT hand to anyone else.

I'd just call the bank and tell them you lent it to him but it now appears to be lost. Ask them for a new one and to cancel the old one.

Cry. And/Or maybe ask your bank for another one.

go to the bank and get another card and change the nurnber, he rnightve used it to buy stuff for hirnself without asking you