Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 6 months ago

What would happen if scientists were required to be celibate like Catholic priests are?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

We scientists would say "screw that."

• 5 months ago

Pedophiles would be rushing for the science degrees so they could pretend they were asexual and get a job teaching science.

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Who needs a requirement for that? Girls always go for hunks, rich men or psychos, not intelligent guys.

• David
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Yes, psychos. I can't understand why a guy can hit a girl like a punching bag, and she STILL says, "But I LOVE him!"

• 6 months ago

Far fewer people would be interested in science.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Who is going to make such a requirement? If it was illegal for scientists to have sex, there would be no scientists. They would just change their job description. Scientists are smart - and randy.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Dogs would still shlt.

• 6 months ago

Can't you get together with the smoking-at-an-outdoor-service guy and just bore each other to death with your bizarrely specific spam, and leave the rest of us alone?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I guess not much

• 6 months ago

Who wouldn't make such a requirement? It's hard to imagine the consequences of an improbably scenario. And catholic priests weren't always celibate. In fact, Anglican ministers who are already married can become catholic priests, so there are married priests.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

What answer can I give that will shut you up once and for all?

• PhotonX
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

<What answer can I give that will shut you up once and for all?> Nothing--he's mentally ill. Sad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.