Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 5 months ago

Why do WEAK Republicans NOT UNDERSTAND that their opposition sees them as the party of white identity REGARDLESS?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best Answer

Cuzz their weird

• 5 months ago

Anyone in the USA who considers himself or herself to be "the opposition to Republicans" or "the opposition to Democrats" is a damn fool, and a poor citizen.

And anyone who holds a political conviction "REGARDLESS" is doubly so.

Citizens in a republic should be open-minded, informed, and non-partisan. It's a pity your experiment in self-governance is going through such a rough patch.

• 5 months ago

What the liberals think of me for my beliefs is completely immaterial to me. When I entered the military I swore to support and defend the US Constitution before all other concerns. I have never renounced that oath because I realize that the Constitution is where all our protections come from. Apparently the poster is incaple of understanding that concept and why so many older Americans see Trump as also supporting those same beliefs and liberals do not.

• Sherry
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

So you want to call Republicans weak, and demand that they accept people believing the hateful propaganda spread by leftists. That would make them weak, lol. Besides, nonwhites are waking up to who the true haters are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

common name-calling LIB TROLL ****************** *********************

• 5 months ago

regardless of what? i feel like you left a cliffhanger

• Stuart
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

The 21st and 22nd paragraphs of a weekend New York Times report on anti-Russian cybersecurity operations contained a harrowing detail. President Trump reportedly “had not been briefed in any detail” on the operations, “for concern over his reaction — and the possibility that he might countermand it or discuss it with foreign officials.”

That is to say, American national-security officials are declining to share Russia-related intelligence with the president of the United States because they view him as a security risk.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You can see me as anything you want to. It isn't like I am going to whine, cry and demand a safespace to hang in and chat with my fellow transgender liberal friends about my feelings. I leave that to you guys.

• 5 months ago

THEY see their party as The Party of White People. They don't even try to keep that a secret!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.