Should I forgive him or break up?

I went to the same state as my boyfriend which is a two hour flight from where I live. Getting to him is also a two hour drive. The problem is, I was with my family as well on vacation. I made time for my boyfriend though. But he never took time off for me. When the day came, he expected me to drive to him, I don’t... show more I went to the same state as my boyfriend which is a two hour flight from where I live. Getting to him is also a two hour drive. The problem is, I was with my family as well on vacation. I made time for my boyfriend though. But he never took time off for me. When the day came, he expected me to drive to him, I don’t have a car of course. Im in a different state and he was at work so I wouldn’t know where I would even drive to. He blamed me for not driving to him. Still does. I felt neglected my I flew back home and no word from him. We spoke yesterday and I’m unsure I should forgive him even without the apology or Break it off. I don’t care about the distance so please don’t mention it.
2 answers 2