Hi! Back in January I ordered something online and had it sent to my gf at the time.?

I ordered something online and it was sent to her address, she s from a different country than I am, and I was going to fly over and visit her in February, so I sent the package to her with her permission ofc.. but I ended up getting sick and wasnt allowed to go visit her. We broke up in February and she still has... show more I ordered something online and it was sent to her address, she s from a different country than I am, and I was going to fly over and visit her in February, so I sent the package to her with her permission ofc.. but I ended up getting sick and wasnt allowed to go visit her.
We broke up in February and she still has not sent me my package, even after asking her several times about it, offering to pay for shipping and everything, because its my package after all.. so really no reason for her to not sent it to me, other than she hates my guts, and she probably wants it to herself, and honestly I think that might be the reason she has not sent it to me. Is it legal for her to open this package and well, basically steal it, since it was sent to her address..?