Why do I see the same sequence of things a such as 1111 taxi and the same name?

I was walk into town where I live and in the space of 1 minute I have to see 4 taxi I usually the thing taxi company the other night I was walking home from work and I saw a taxi driver from the company of the taxis I see all I said hi to her because I knew her and carried on walking I got to the road look left and... show more I was walk into town where I live and in the space of 1 minute I have to see 4 taxi I usually the thing taxi company the other night I was walking home from work and I saw a taxi driver from the company of the taxis I see all I said hi to her because I knew her and carried on walking I got to the road look left and right before crossing and i sew another taxi the same company I live 20 miles away from where they are based I see advertisements in the weirdest placement for the taxi company I used to know a taxi driver who was for the company I no longer talk to him we lost contact I heard he's no longer a taxi driver we got on very well and had a lot on Common I see his name a lot I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not I also see a number 1111 in my daily life could this mean something or is it just a coincidence

thanks
1 answer 1