Should I see a doctor?

I’m a 13 year old female and whenever I stand up I feel dizzy and feel like my legs are going to buckle underneath me. I can literally have sat on the ground in pe for 2 minutes and when I stand up I have to hold onto one of my friends to support me and keep me upright. It doesn’t happen every time I stand, I can... show more I’m a 13 year old female and whenever I stand up I feel dizzy and feel like my legs are going to buckle underneath me. I can literally have sat on the ground in pe for 2 minutes and when I stand up I have to hold onto one of my friends to support me and keep me upright. It doesn’t happen every time I stand, I can go days without it happening and then some days it’s really bad. I know I’m no dehydrated because I drink several bottles of water a day. I googled the symptoms and it came up with Orthostatic hypotension. I should probably tell my mum but whenever I go to tell her something I get really scared and go a bit “shy” Any doctors want to give me there opinion on what’s wrong with me. Please
6 answers 6