How to hire a drug free, honest, reliable 18-40 year old worker for my carpet cleaning comany?

I've been doing this since July 1982, right out of high school. I know pretty much everything about domestic textile cleaning, smoke and flood clean up, deodorization, etc. They can remove a dead, rotten corpse from a home today and within 24-48 hours, no trace of odor, repainted, shiny clean and someone else... show more I've been doing this since July 1982, right out of high school. I know pretty much everything about domestic textile cleaning, smoke and flood clean up, deodorization, etc. They can remove a dead, rotten corpse from a home today and within 24-48 hours, no trace of odor, repainted, shiny clean and someone else moves in. Sometimes itsc just a whole lot of dog pee. I clean it all.
In 2008, I started my own company. I could pay $10 per hour to start and get lots of good people. Adjusted for inflation, that's $12.13 per hour. I start at $12.75. Yi get tips and you move up fast. Today all I get are dopers and thieves. The last two years have been very hard. No one makes it 30 days. One started smoking in a flood damaged home. Fired. Another saw an LP record that caught his eyes. I told him not to touch it. When I got out to the van, I realised he stole it. I had to bring it back in. I had one show up 4 hours late their 2nd day wasted. He passed the drug test, he had a script for suboxone. He got his monthly dose that AM and immediately got wasted. Didn't think it was my business he was going to be late....
A parade of losers. I can't pay much more, you have to earn it. What can I do?