My friend is angry because I keep denying that I'm smarter than him but I am clearly not, what should I do?

My argument is that we both excel in many different aspects and there is no point in comparing our overall intelligences; he is excellent at analysing and predicting things as well as doing maths and music, while I am more into technology and business. Despite that, he keeps saying that I am smarter than him... show more My argument is that we both excel in many different aspects and there is no point in comparing our overall intelligences; he is excellent at analysing and predicting things as well as doing maths and music, while I am more into technology and business. Despite that, he keeps saying that I am smarter than him according to his own calculations. My opinion is that we cannot compare our own intelligences if we excel in different aspects yet he is still angry at me for not admitting that I am more intellectually superior.