Is it possible to make rectified LC tank like this?

Let's see EXACTLY what happens. STEP1: Let's say top side of the cap chargest first. Ok, current flows the only way it can through the diode, inductor, another diode and comes to point X. STEP2: Now, it has to chose, to the right there is a diode with certain resistance, to the left there is nothing but... show more Let's see EXACTLY what happens.

STEP1: Let's say top side of the cap chargest first. Ok, current flows the only way it can through the diode, inductor, another diode and comes to point X.

STEP2: Now, it has to chose, to the right there is a diode with certain resistance, to the left there is nothing but empty cap, logically it goes to the cap and charges it.

STEP3: Cap is fully charged and current starts to flow the only way it can through the diode, inductor, another diode and again comes to point X, STEP2 repeats and oscillation continues between bottom cap plate and the inductor.

Think before answering, please.
Update: What if AC is connected to x and dot diagonally from it.
Update 2: Doesnt seem right, i don't see a way to make this work. Say if you see one.
Update 3: I'm not sure, that's why i ask. I just wanna know if LC tank can be made to produce pulsed DC on the inductor.
Update 4: Are you sure you went to college, you dont seem to know what you're talking about. Here are few formulas for you to study..

1F = 1C / 1V - amount of electric charge in coulombs that is stored per 1 volt
C = Q / V i C = kA/d
energy in a cap E = 1/2 QV i E = 1/2 CV²
Update 5: qrk I did follow where current flows.
Update 6: To answer my own question, after in-depth analysis, it is clear this circuit would have to be fed pulsed DC to produce pulsed DC which of course defies the purpose. Fed with AC no matter how connected will not produce continous oscillation.