Should I cover the cost or split it?

My best friend is getting married this year and asked me to be her maid of honor! While excited as i am to stand next to her on her and her husband s day, I m left with planning her bridal and bachelorette party. She put together a list and of women she wants at her bridal shower, and in total it s about 35 women... show more My best friend is getting married this year and asked me to be her maid of honor! While excited as i am to stand next to her on her and her husband s day, I m left with planning her bridal and bachelorette party. She put together a list and of women she wants at her bridal shower, and in total it s about 35 women which is too many to cram into a house. I ve decided to rent a small space for all of us to have fun and celebrate the bride. With the bachelorette party I have decided to do a pole dancing class in our city as well as a few other places. In total to cover the cost of the class and the bridal shower costs it s looking to be a little over $600.00.

Should I cover the whole 600 myself or ask the other 4 bridesmaids to split the cost with me? If I split it how should I ask the question? The places would need the money asap for a deposit for the dates I ve picked out that work with everyone which would be in October of this year. Another fun fact is the bride had asked all of us bridesmaids to pay for our makeup which was $50.00 each while she covered the other $100 for hair and other things, and one of the maids threw a fit for having to cover 50 herself. With that reaction I m scared to even ask! Please any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!