tim asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 6 months ago

Why is the countryside so bad?

i was raised in the country and it was a very toxic environment. the amount of racism and ignorance is unbelievable. And there was absolutely no diversity. Moving to the city was the best thing I've ever done for myself

• RICK

Its not

Hell I grew up in the only all white county in my state, even the cities had no diversity, but the countryside was great

I am sorry you had to grow up in rural China.

.... and there are no ignorant racists in the city ?? You have a LOT to learn

• Ben

Because there is less access to shops and restaurants than in urban areas.

You are naive if you think there is no racism in the city. Racism is everywhere. And if you haven't come across it yet you will do eventually.

The countryside isn't bad, sure people are ignorant but when you get home you just shut your door on all of that. You get peace and fresh air. In the city your hair goes grey quicker from inhaling all the pollution.

• Mier

Diversity is actually a weakness. Breeds more crime. Diversity junkies are actually the worst.

• RICK

I suffered more crime against me in the 19 years I lived in an all white county then I have in the 49 years since I moved away