Boyfriend refused to drive me home when I wanted to leave?

He took me to his familys house which is like 30 miles away, I don't know why I agreed to go with him but he pestered me to, because he gets to bored on family gatherings. He was going to spend a few days there with his parents, sister, brother in law but I made it clear I only wanna stay for the day and he has... show more He took me to his familys house which is like 30 miles away, I don't know why I agreed to go with him but he pestered me to, because he gets to bored on family gatherings. He was going to spend a few days there with his parents, sister, brother in law but I made it clear I only wanna stay for the day and he has to drive me back after.

He didn't say anything but I thought I'd just ring my parents to come get me, they're usually reliable. In the evening I asked my boyfriend to drive me home and he said he didn't want me to leave, I called my mom who said she can't get me because she's ill, she wouldn't allow my dad either because he's very old and it was late. She told me to just stay the night there. (We're in a sexuel relationship) I really didn't want to, I didn't even have my toothbrush or any clothes.

I begged my boyfriends to drive me home but he said he didn't want me to leave so he refused. I hated the house, it was so hot, smokey and I couldn't sleep all night, I felt so depressed.

They don't eat breakfast either so I was starving, I couldn't brush my teeth. Couldn't even change my underwear. He still wouldn't take me home in the morning because he wanted me to stay the full 3 days with him. My dad came to get me. Should I dump him? I feel really bad he basically forced me to stay there and didn't care I was miserable.
Update: I didn't have any money with me. I really was stuck there.