Was it the right thing to ask him if he was ever going to give me attention and the time of day?

So I met a guy on tinder. We met up a few times, thought he was gorgeous, hooked up a few of those times as well. He s a very busy guy, and I get that, so am I! I made time for this guy but he d only ask me to come over when it was convenient for him. I started to catch feelings around hang out number 4 or so and I... show more So I met a guy on tinder. We met up a few times, thought he was gorgeous, hooked up a few of those times as well. He s a very busy guy, and I get that, so am I! I made time for this guy but he d only ask me to come over when it was convenient for him. I started to catch feelings around hang out number 4 or so and I told him that but I wasn t really wanting a relationship just to be around him more often and he agreed that he wanted to be around me and he thought I was smart, confident, etc but he wasn t sure if he could meet my needs. I felt like I was being strung along since he opened most of my texts and snapchats without replying most of the time. He replied more often when we first started talking but it became less and less. I texted him the day after I told him I had feelings kind of in an anxious way, basically being blunt and telling him I felt like he wasn t giving me the time of day and I felt like he was never going to give me the attention I asked. He never replied to that text so I took him off my Snapchat. Was it the right thing for me to tell him I felt like he wasn t giving me the time of day? He s a gorgeous guy who owns his own house and has lots of hobbies but no relationship, and I m thinking it s because of his lack of prioritizing and making time.