My boyfriend expects me to have no problem paying for everything because it’s “our money”?

So my boyfriend and I both have jobs but I make more money than him. We’ve been dating for years. He pays half for our rent and bills and whatnot but doesn’t pay for much else. I pay for the groceries and everything else for the house. All of the fun things we do together, day trips multiple times a week, all our... show more So my boyfriend and I both have jobs but I make more money than him. We’ve been dating for years. He pays half for our rent and bills and whatnot but doesn’t pay for much else. I pay for the groceries and everything else for the house. All of the fun things we do together, day trips multiple times a week, all our meals out, day to day things and all the fun things we do. Even just paying for coffees everyday and breakfasts and dates.I’m dishing out hundreds and hundreds of dollars extra a week to do all these things and feel taken for granted and like it’s not appreciated at all. His mind set is that it’s “our money” and I make more so that’s just the way it should be. I feel like no. We split our bills and the things we need but all these extra things i do for us i do because I choose to do it. Not because I have to or because it’s just expected that I will. Because I want to. I don’t have to do any of those things! Just feels so unappreciated and taken for granted. When I try to talk about how I feel he gets mad about it and acts like I’m the selfish one for even having a problem with it because again it’s “our” money. What can I say or do to get through to him. Am I in the wrong for feeling this way?