What is dimension W’s Mira Yurizaki brain and what is it meant by “complete brain components”?

Hello! Can anybody help explain to me Mira Yurizaki’s brain, what is meant by “complete brain components”, does she have an organic brain (e.g. Replicants in Blade Runner), I she a human mind transferred in a robot brain, or is she pure A.I.? Please and thank you.

Mira is an android through and through. Androids are typically built to resemble humans in every way. You'd be hard pressed to tell the difference, except that most androids have no emotions and some exterior parts like Mira's tail.

Mira though is a one of a kind exception. Her brain is artificial, but it's advanced to such a degree that she has a true AI. Intelligence, free will, a personality and emotions too. That's the "completed components" part which is something that has never been seen or replicated before. Aside from her robotic origins she's basically human.