Are There Any Online Sites On How To Keep Your Eyeglass Prescription From Changing Too Much?

I have done searches online like " Ways to and How To, keep your eyeglass prescription from changing too much. But the search come up with like: Why does my prescription keep changing? Worried Your Eyeglasses Prescription Keep Changing Until You Go Blind? 5 Signs it’s Time to Change Your Eyeglass... show more I have done searches online like " Ways to and How To, keep your eyeglass prescription from changing too
much. But the search come up with like:

Why does my prescription keep changing?

Worried Your Eyeglasses Prescription Keep Changing Until You Go Blind?

5 Signs it’s Time to Change Your Eyeglass Prescription

3 Ways to Know if You Need New Glasses - wikiHow

Why Does My Eye Prescription Change? | Sight Eye Clinic

Should I worry that my eyeglass prescription is increasing?

I just want ways for a person to help[ themselves in daily life not just talk to the end and there answers to way to go about. But just all reasons and why and it might not sound so good. I know it gets into eye vision, when it talks about. More of what can we do to help ourselves just there exercise for the body, etc.....
Update: The reason I ask I don't want my eyes to go so bad in high index lens. My las two pairs were high index lens and my current eyeglass that a little more then 3 and half years old is also. I just don't that without it on for a second or two that I feel like I'm blind that level bad. I found out online... show more The reason I ask I don't want my eyes to go so bad in high index lens. My las two pairs were high index lens and my current eyeglass that a little more then 3 and half years old is also. I just don't that without it on for a second or two that I feel like I'm blind that level bad. I found out online that Johnny Deep has high index lens and he at the staring point of feeling like he blind with out it on. I just don't want to be like him.