What does it means to get bitten by 2 snakes in your dream?

• flow

you have two enemies that intend to do some thing really bad to you ,, be careful and keep an open eye on the people surrounding you , people hide their intentions, trust puts you in trouble.

Your dream reveals that you have been lied to multiple times and that by believing the lies, the toxins is spreading through your system. To detoxify, next time you have a snake in your dream, take control of your dream and kill the snake.

In your dream it can mean that enemies are around you, gossip and frienemies are careful after this dream. Go pray

• Phil

It means you was sleeping.

f a poisonous snake has bitten you, this dream is a symbol of your fears in a waking life. Dreaming of being bitten by a viper. If a viper has bitten you in your dream, it could mean that you are feeling threatened because of something or someone.

• Rich

Snakes represent lies - remember the snake that lied to Eve in the garden of Eden.

As a result of believing the lie from the snake Eve died - so the lie was deadly.

There are different types of snakes, so there are different types of lies.

In a dream a bite from a rattlesnake is much more deadly than the bite of a rat snake.

Therefore, it is important to identify what type of snake did the biting in your dream.

Also, the color of the snake is critical. A black snake is evil and deadly. She is a messenger from Satan.

Since 2 snakes bit you that means that two lies are now inside your brain.

If the lie is "your spouse is cheating on you" it can have implications if you believe the lie, but you will survive.

If the lie is "Jesus does not exist" it will have eternal implications for you, and you will not survive for the consequence of not being cleansed by his blood is an eternity in hell.

Since we have no knowledge about what type of snakes bit you, I can only hope you will realize what those 2 lies are that have hit you.

If any of them says God does not exist, you can sin on purpose, and we don't need Jesus, then I hope you will consider of the deadly implications. Believing those lies is like following Eve's footsteps.

Instead, please make sure you repent and have eternal life in Him.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

• Balam

the number two means that someone will try to defend their interests so if that person feels that you want to hurt him or that you are competing with him for something, he is going to be very dangerous and will try to attack you in some way either through of gossip or otherwise.

Source(s): dreammoods.com nelamoxtli.com dreamsleep.com

Hi Linda, As you know dreams are symbolic and not meant to be taken literally, so you don't have to worry about getting bitten, physically. The snake symbol is complicated and requires knowledge about the dreamers current life situation and personality. I would make a guess that you are facing a challenge - a decision which could have different outcomes based on your attitudes and actions. Being bitten by two snakes are two different aspects of your subconscious. When faced with choices, the subconscious plays a huge role in the decision. Thus, what I can offer is this. Use your wisdom and make your choices based solely on love and truth and all will be well. Hope this helps.

• olivia

If a poisonous snake has bitten you, this dream is a symbol of your fears in a waking life. Dreaming of being bitten by a viper. If a viper has bitten you in your dream, it could mean that you are feeling threatened because of something or someone.

• Ludwig

Where did they bite you?