Sometimes my leopard gecko looks very lazy and gentle when being tong fed, what does this mean?

Whenever i feed my leopard gecko, sometimes he'll look very lazy while taking his food, but he will eat it. It almost looks like hes trying to be gentle with it, and sometimes he attacks it like normal. I tong feed him dubias and mealworms, but he also gets crickets for that hunting exercise, but whenever i... show more Whenever i feed my leopard gecko, sometimes he'll look very lazy while taking his food, but he will eat it. It almost looks like hes trying to be gentle with it, and sometimes he attacks it like normal. I tong feed him dubias and mealworms, but he also gets crickets for that hunting exercise, but whenever i feed him waxworms as a treat, he takes it very gently (this also applies sometimes for mealworms). He always eats it normally. What does this mean?
1 answer 1