jane asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 6 months ago

Will there be a one world Goverment during our life time?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Nope

Today with the useless UN is as close as we will ever get

• 6 months ago

It would be nice for a change to get rid of the Democrits and Republicans constant non stop fighting against each other and the bible pushers and door knockers...

• Judith
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The fact that anyone would even think it is remotely possible for the entire world's population to become one government makes me laugh.

No dictator would willingly give up his power. Can you imagine Putin or the leader of N. Korea, China, Cuba and the Middle East allowing anyone other than themselves to rule their countries? Not even. And do you think that the US, the United Kingdom and other European countries would be willing to come under the rule of other powers?

It will never happen. Ever. Not as long as there are nations and peoples on this earth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I doubt it. Almost no one wants to be ruled from afar. The countries in the European Union are finding this out.

• 6 months ago

the way things are going in the world at the moment, if the nwo is successful, id say it might be.

• 6 months ago

No there won't be in our lifetimes

• 6 months ago

Anything is possible when viewed from America where they can hold 'The World Series' in which the only foreign presence allowed is Canada.

• marty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I doubt that would ever happen. If that were a goal it should have been done hundreds of years ago when the population was more manageable, to many people will rise up against a one world govt.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

nope, even if you live to be 200 ..................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.